Applications for the 2013/14 academic year at London Contemporary Dance School are now closed.
All applicants are required to submit a completed application form along with the £40 audition/interview fee before they are invited to an audition/interview. Full audition/interview details will be sent to applicants once a completed form has been received.
The online application process is spread across six separate stages. In order for your application to be accepted you must complete all six stages:
- Register with the site - once you have registered with the site you will be able to logout and return to your application at any point to continue with your application.
- Complete the application form - the form is spread across six separate steps. At each step you must submit your details in order to save it. Once you have completed all six steps you will have the opportunity to review, revisit and re-edit any of the details you have submitted. Every section of the form should be completed as fully as possible in English.
- Pay your application fee - £40. You will need to pay with a credit or debit card, if you do not have access to these please download the postal application form, complete and post along with a cheque made payable to: Contemporary Dance Trust.
- Lock and submit your application - you MUST complete this stage in order to officially submit your application. If you do not complete this step your application will not be received by London Contemporary Dance School.
On completion of your online application and payment of your non-refundable application fee you will need to send London Contemporary Dance School at The Place, 17 Duke's Road, London WC1H 9PY:
- Two passport sized photos (remember to write your name on the back of both photos)
- Two references - we will not contact your referees on your behalf; you must submit fully completed references. These must be submitted in sealed envelopes. If possible, one of these references should be dance related and one should be academic. References should contain the name, address and position of the referee so that we may contact them at a later date if necessary.
If you require a hard copy of the application form please download the appropriate form from the link below and submit by post.
If you would like to view the application questions before starting your application online please download the appropriate form from the links below.
If you have any questions about the application procedure, contact the School Office email or call +44 (0)20 7121 1111.