Children & Youth Dance Classes: Summer Term 2021
Young dancers aged 4-18 years can get creative and energised with our brilliant online classes!
We have four weekly classes available. Each class is led by one of our inspiring teachers who will encourage you to explore dance and movement from your own dance space. All abilities welcome, no experience necessary.
See below for more information about what classes we will be running.
To take part, you will need:
- A device with access to the internet and audio
- A clear space to move your body in safely
- Comfy clothes
- The summer term runs from Mon 19 Apr - Sat 10 Jul, with no classes taking place from Mon 31 May - Sat 5 Jun due to half term.
- The term is 11 weeks.
- All classes will be streamed live via Zoom.
- There will be a limited number of in-person spaces for Creative Contemporary for School Years 10-13 on Wednesdays and Creative Contemporary for School Years 7-11 on Saturdays.
- Please note: Drop-in booking for weekday classes closes at 3pm. Drop-in booking for Saturday classes closes at 8am.
- For online sessions, you will receive an email at least 1 hour before the class starts from the Children & Youth Dance team, with details of how to access the online class including the Zoom link. If you do not receive an email at least 1 hour before the class, please contact us.
- Bursaries: Financial support is available to enable young people to fulfil their dance potential. For more information please contact us.
If you would like to see our Adult summer term classes please click HERE.
Join us at your leisure for our creative, six-part dance series for young people: Dancing all over The Place!
Join us as we continue to fill our world with more dance!