Covid-19 Measures For Live Events
We are delighted to welcome audiences to The Place!
We are working hard to ensure visitors feel safe and confident in all areas of our building and regularly review health and safety in line with current government guidelines.
What to expect when visiting The Place for live events:
- Upon arrival, our front of house team will be available to answer any questions you may have
- We encourage you to wear a face covering whenever you feel more comfortable to do so.
- Seating will be allocated and you can view your seat number on your e-ticket.
- There will be hand sanitiser points available around the building.
- The bar will be open for drinks
- If you have concerns about any of this information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If The Place cancels an event due to unforeseen circumstances related to Covid-19, you will be contacted via email and offered credit on your account to use for a future event.
- If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and cannot attend a live event, please let our Box Office know at least 1 hour before the event is due to start by emailing: email@example.com. You will be offered credit on your account to use for a future event.
- Ticket sales will close 2 hours before the event to ensure you have enough time to travel, arrive at The Place in time for necessary checks to take place.
- Socially-distanced seating is available for many performances for those who require it (please contact the box office directly to book this seating).
For more information about our reopening measures or if you have further questions, please click HERE to visit our Covid-19 FAQ's page.
On this page you will find all the latest information regarding The Place’s response to Covid-19 in accordance with the government’s latest guidance.