Covid-19 Measures For Classes and Courses
We are working hard to ensure everyone feels safe and confident in all areas of our building and that all necessary health and safety measures are in place. We continually review Health and Safety in line with the latest government guidelines.
What to expect when visiting The Place for classes:
- You will be sent any specific requirements and advice for the class you have booked before you arrive – if you are unsure of anything please get in contact. If you have any concerns when you arrive or would like more information, our front of house team will talk you through our safety procedures, how we will keep you safe during your visit and how you can help us with this.
- You must not attend your class if you have symptoms of covid or have tested positive on a lateral flow test or PCR test Please contact us and we will offer you a credit note to attend a future class, if appropriate.
- There will be hand sanitiser points available around the building.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open.
- Classes may finish a few minutes early to maximise ventilation between classes.
- Those collecting secondary school age children and above are asked to meet them outside the Flaxman Terrace entrance at the end of class where they will be signed out by a member of staff.
- If The Place cancels a class due to covid, you will be contacted via email and offered credit to use for a future class or if that is not possible, you will receive a refund.
- Please note: Visitors with access needs will be given priority in any queue management processes.
For more information about our reopening measures or if you have further questions, please click here to visit our Covid-19 FAQ's page.
This page was last updated on Mon 11 April 2022