Covid-19 Reopening Measures For Live Events
We are delighted to welcome audiences to The Place!
Over the past few months, we have been working hard to ensure visitors feel safe and confident that all necessary health and safety measures are in place when entering the building. All the safety measures below comply with the latest government's guidelines.
What to expect when visiting The Place for live events:
- Upon arrival, our front of house team will be available to answer any questions you may have
- We will ask you to check-in via the NHS Test and Trace app
- We require you to wear a face covering, unless exempt, throughout your visit including during the performance. Our front of house staff will also be wearing masks, unless exempt.
- Seating will be allocated and you can view your seat number on your e-ticket.
- There will be hand sanitiser points available around the building.
- The bar will be open for drinks with a queuing system and limited drinks offer
- If you have concerns about any of this information please contact us by email at email@example.com
- You will only be able to select the e-ticket option when booking. You can print your ticket or you can show it to us on your device on arrival.
- If The Place cancels an event due to unforeseen circumstances related to Covid-19, you will be contacted via email and offered credit on your account to use for a future event or receive a refund.
- If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and cannot attend a live event, please let our Box Office know at least 1 hour before the event is due to start by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be offered credit on your account to use for a future event.
- Ticket sales will close 2 hours before the event to ensure you have enough time to travel, arrive at The Place in time for necessary checks to take place.
- Although all performances are on sale with a distanced seating plan at present, if The Place deems it possible to remove the social distancing in the auditorium we will make all pre-bookers aware before we open additional seats. This will mean that seating will be at full capacity and that audience members will not be socially distanced when in the auditorium.
For more information about our reopening measures or if you have further questions, please click HERE to visit our Covid-19 Reopening FAQ's page.
On this page you will find all the latest information regarding The Place’s activity as we start to re-open the building