Young dancers (aged 3-5) and their grown-ups are invited to join one of our brilliant teachers*, in a 45-minute class each week. The sessions will include a fun warm-up and exercises to get your bodies moving imaginatively, this class is sure to put your creative bodies and minds to work!
*Our teachers draw on a range of dance practices (for example dance forms from the African Diaspora, Hip Hop, South Asian dance styles as well as North American/Western Contemporary dance styles), that will give your young people opportunity to explore a varied movement vocabulary.
- We recommend this class for young dancers ages 3-5 and their grown-ups
- Lessons will take place in-person from our studios.
- The option on this page is for drop-in only, If you are looking to book the enrolment option please CLICK HERE.
- The cost to drop-in to the class is £13 per session.
- Bookings close each Saturday at 8am.
- Classes start on Sat 8 Jan 2022 and run until Sat 26 Mar 2022 (with no class on Sat 19 Feb due to half term).
- Bursaries are available. Please click here for more information.
- Very Important: Our classes are returning without social distancing as per the government guidelines. Therefore, it is vital that you read the Terms & Conditions before you book onto one of our classes. These outline the procedures if government restrictions change, and highlight what is expected from you and your young dancers upon your return to the building.
- Click HERE to read our Covid-19 Reopening Measures For Classes and Courses FAQs.
Times: 9.15 - 10am
Duration: 45 mins
Venue: at The Place