Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic outbreak and following government advice, this class is now cancelled. Please click here for more information.
All bookers should have been contacted by our Classes & Courses team. If you haven't heard anything or if you would like to ask any questions, please email email@example.com
Whether you are new to creative dance or you are already an avid choreographer, join us this Easter to move, explore and create alongside your fellow dancers and a live musician.
No experience necessary.
Please wear comfortable clothes, bring a bottle of water and be ready to get imaginative!
Information for parents & carers
- Sessions will run daily between Tue 14 Apr and Fri 17 Apr, 10am to 4pm
- Bookings are made in a one-off payment of £170 for the intensive course
- Young dancers will be supervised throughout the day, so you are invited to drop them off at 10am and pick them up at 4pm.
- Please ensure your young dancers bring lunch, snacks and a bottle of water that can be refilled
- There will be a short sharing of work in the last 15 minutes of class on Fri 17 Apr: please arrive at the studio by 3.45pm to see what your young dancers have been up to throughout the week!
- You will receive a welcome email one week prior to courses taking place. Please keep an eye out for this as it will contain important information about your four days with us!
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 7121 1034.
Times: 10am - 4pm
Duration: 360 mins
Venue: at The Place
This event is part of Easter 2020 at The Place