Get inspired and imaginative from your own dance space!
Young dancers are invited to join one of our wonderful teachers in a 45-minute class each week. Sessions will include a warm-up and exercises to enhance your creative skills and contemporary dance technique.
This session is suitable for young people in secondary school years 11-13 (ages 16-18).
Please note: Booking closes at 3pm on the day of the class.
- Lessons will take place live via Zoom.
- Classes start on Wed 16 Sep and run until Wed 2 Dec, with no class on Wed 28 Oct due to half term.
- The option on this page is for drop-in only. If you are looking to book for enrolment please CLICK HERE.
- We are offering two pay what you can options at your own discretion:
£5 per class or £8 per class (select at checkout)
The Place are doing their very best to support all staff during this time, and we welcome any amount that you feel able to pay to ensure we can continue to pay our teachers to deliver brilliant activity.
- You will receive an email at least 1 hour before the class starts from the Children & Youth Dance team, with details of how to access the online class including the Zoom link. Please check your spam folder if it doesn't appear in your inbox. If you do not receive an email at least 1 hour before the class, please contact us.
- Bursaries: Financial support is available to enable young people to fulfill their dance potential. For more information please contact us.
Disclaimer: When participating in our online classes at home, you are doing so at your own risk. The Place cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury to yourself, or damage to any personal property that may occur when taking part in any classes. We have put together a checklist to help minimise risk to yourself and those around you: please read this thoroughly before taking part in any online classes. You can download our Safe practice at home checklist at the bottom of this page.
Times: 6pm - 6.45pm
Duration: 45 mins