Join us from home as we continue to fill the world with more dance!
While we are unable to meet in the studio we are running a programme of weekly online classes
young people and adults throughout the autumn term.
The autumn term runs until Sat 5 Dec, and you can drop-in at your own convenience. The classes are 1 hour.
To take part, you will need:
- A device with access to the internet and audio
- A clear space to move your body in safely
- Comfy clothes
Click on the timetable below for more information about classes.
- The autumn term runs until Sat 5 Dec, with no classes taking place from Mon 26 Oct - Sat 31 Oct due to half term.
- The term is 11 weeks.
- Classes will take place on Zoom.
- Classes are 1 hour.
- Classes have a pay what you can option at your own discretion:
Drop-in: £5 or £8 per drop-in class
The Place are doing their very best to support all staff during this time, and we welcome any amount that you feel able to pay to ensure we can continue to pay our teachers to deliver brilliant activity.
- Please note: Drop-in booking for Saturday & morning classes closes at 8am. Drop-in booking for evening classes closes at 3pm.
- You will receive an email at least 1 hour before the class starts from the Classes & Courses team, with details of how to access the online class including the Zoom link. If you do not receive an email at least 1 hour before the class, please contact us.
Disclaimer: When participating in our online classes at home, you are doing so at your own risk. The Place cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury to yourself, or damage to any personal property that may occur when taking part in any classes. We have put together a checklist to help minimise risk to yourself and those around you: please read this thoroughly before taking part in any online sessions. You can download our Safe practice at home checklist at the bottom of this page.
Learn at your leisure with our new Introduction to ... recorded series!
These six-session series led by professional teachers will introduce you to the fundamental principles of Ballet and Contemporary Dance.
for more information.