Whether your students are working towards formal qualifications in Dance and Performing Arts or you’re looking to broaden their cultural horizons through enrichment activities, The Place offers outstanding opportunities to connect with dance and the industry.
Workshops and projects on offer include:
- Bespoke projects and workshops delivered by one of our experienced dance artists, carefully designed and planned to meet the specific needs of your learners. Sessions can focus on the development of technique, contact work, choreography or the creation of a piece for performance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- Full and half day workshops, or longer residencies in your school or college, with Richard Alston Dance Company
- A performance or workshop from London Contemporary Dance School.
As a world-leading dance organisation we offer a number of opportunities by special arrangement to share insight into the cultural sector and raise your students’ aspirations:
- Daytime tours of The Place, including chances to observe classes and rehearsals and meet with artists and other professionals from the industry
- Speakers from across the organisation for careers events
Please contact our Creative Learning Producers, Peter Laycock or Maria Ryan by emailing email@example.com to arrange a visit or speaker for your school.