Workshops and projects on offer include:
- Bespoke projects and workshops delivered by one of our experienced dance artists, carefully designed and planned to meet the specific needs of your learners. Sessions can focus on the development of technique, contact work, choreography or the creation of a piece for performance.
- Full and half day workshops, or longer residencies in your school or college.
- A performance or workshop from London Contemporary Dance School.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- A six-week project for two class groups, being taught for an hour each in the same afternoon is around £900
- A standalone day of dance is around £300
As a world-leading dance organisation we offer a number of opportunities by special arrangement, to share insight into the cultural sector and raise your pupils’ aspirations:
- Daytime tours of The Place, including chances to observe classes and rehearsals and opportunities to meet and work with artists and other professionals from the industry
- Speakers from across the organisation for careers events
Please contact Maria Ryan, Creative Learning Producer or Katie Lusby, Creative Learning Assistant Manager (Maternity Cover) by emailing email@example.com if you’d like to arrange a visit or speaker for your school group.
Camden Secondary Schools Dance Festival
If your school would like to perform at The Place in future Camden Schools Dance Festival (annually in February/March), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org