1. What format should my film be in?
Please provide a web link to your film, uploaded to a platform such as YouTube or Vimeo. If you password protect your film, please provide the password on the form. Please do not send large media files either direct to the partners, or via dropbox.
2. Will the partners be providing presentation opportunities on top of the commission?
The partners expect to find presentation opportunities in their local area for the commissioned work, and these will be negotiated based on the nature of the projects. Presentations will be subject to fees paid by the partners to the artists on top of the commission.
3. What scale of work are you looking for?
We expect that the commissioned projects will be small to medium scale, in proportion to the size of the commission that is offered. We don’t necessarily equate scale and ambition - we are looking for ideas which are creatively ambitious.
4. What producing support will the partners offer?
This will be dependent on the needs of the project, but may include studio space; advice about making work outdoors; and support to develop further partnerships to make and present the work.
5. Can I speak to one of the partners about my application in advance?
We would encourage you to read the application guidance carefully. If you have a question which is not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Who is ineligible to apply?