Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic outbreak and following government advice, the rest of the Professional Classes spring term is now cancelled. Please click here for more information.
All bookers should have been contacted by our Classes & Courses team. If you haven't heard anything or if you would like to ask any questions, please email email@example.com
Join us every morning for a high energy dance class especially for professionals.
Professional Class at The Place aims to maintain your technical ability whilst also diversifying your practice. These classes are fast-paced and demanding, so you are expected to have completed full-time dance training or equivalent.
If you are an amateur dancer, there are lots of other opportunities for you to engage in dance across the building. Browse our adult classes programme for more information.
If you have any doubts as to whether these classes are suitable for you or would like to be put on our mailing list please contact Classes & Courses 0207 121 1080 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes cost £5 a session. Or why not take advantage of our offer of 4 classes for the price of 5! (This offer is only eligible for classes in the same week).
- Class numbers are limited so we recommend booking in advance.
- The classes take place in the Robert Cohan Studio (Studio 8) unless otherwise signposted and the space is open from 8:30. Latecomers will not be admitted after class has started and you must vacate the studio by 10:45.
Terms & Conditions:
- These classes are fast paced and demanding, so you are expected to have completed full time dance training or equivalent
- If you are injured and require a refund we can process this with a letter from your doctor
- We recommend arriving early to warm up, as we cannot permit latecomers
- If a class is fully booked we can add your name to a waiting list
- Make the most of our stretching areas to cool down and stretch, allowing the next class to move into the studio
- When you arrive at The Place please sign in at the reception desk and sign out upon leaving
- Refunds or exchanges may be subject to a £1 admin fee
- If you have any questions our friendly staff are always happy to help
6 Jan 2020 to 10 Jan 2020
13 Jan 2020 to 17 Jan 2020
20 Jan 2020 to 24 Jan 2020
27 Jan 2020 to 31 Jan 2020
3 Feb 2020 to 7 Feb 2020
10 Feb 2020 to 14 Feb 2020
17 Feb 2020 to 21 Feb 2020
24 Feb 2020 to 28 Feb 2020
2 Mar 2020 to 6 Mar 2020